• Top War: Battle Game gives you an overwhelming amount of buildings to construct and place around your island. As you reach new commander levels and unlock new buildings, you’ll also unlock new features within the game that further aids your progress. With the island spaces you have and eventually end up acquiring, you’ll want to place as many of those buildings in those open spots as you can. Placing up to eight copies of each building type at a time is worth doing since you can use all of those buildings to merge into one and quickly attain a higher-level version of that one building. • Make sure you regularly spend your resources on upgrading everything in your Basic War Room so you can attain new building upgrade levels over time. And revert to your Main Quests listing on the Tasks menu so you can see which building upgrade you should strive for next. And of course, make sure you experiment with your troops merging efforts so you can head into battle with the strongest ones at your disposal. Get your hands on Tech Chests so you can always have the goods needed to make brand new buildings and troop merges happen.
• You’ll have to rely on your troops and heroes to claim the occupied spaces that are in the hands of enemy units. It’s always worth tapping on spaces you haven’t taken over yet to see what kind of threat you’re about to face. Staying ahead of the curve means you’ll need to stay on top of merging your troops and regularly strengthing the heroes you’ve already recruited. • Marching out with your troops on the world map to take down some Dark Forces is always a viable way of getting your hands on the items needed to reach new troop merging levels. Also, keep in mind that clearing spaces around the island give you even more troops to attain and merge. Whenever you run into a strong set of enemy troops on a space you just cleared, revert back to upgrading your Barracks and leveling up your heroes before you hop into battle with them. Check out the Hero Tips section from time to time to get a good idea of the hero formations you’ll want to use for your Army, Navy, and Air Force troop setups.
• There’s a ton of items you’ll end up gathering as you complete the game’s many objectives. Whenever you’re too low on the items you need to further your Basic War room building upgrades or troop merging levels, just take a peek at your inventory and you’ll most likely have the items needed to keep progressing. • You’ll also get your hands on items that increase the merging levels of your buildings, gift you with new items to place around your island, help you relocate your base, give you a timed shield that protects you from other players, reduce your troops’ repairing time, etc. Your Item inventory tab usually has all the goods you need to make all your goals attainable.
• Once you’ve unlocked the Alliance feature, make sure you align yourself with an active one ASAP! Joining an alliance that puts forth an effort on a daily basis means you’ll get to participate in the types of battles that reward you with all sorts of goodies upon completion. Rallying up the rest of your alliance troops for a Warhammer Raid is what we’re alluding to, by the way. Plus you’ll reach new alliance levels much faster and easily complete collective feats with everyone’s combined efforts. • Make sure you use up the 10 donation chances tied to any Alliance Tech or Alliance Territory action on a daily basis. Doing so not only helps your alliance grow stronger but also helps you gain the EXP points needed to make you more formidable as well. And you’ll want to make sure you relocate your base to be close to your alliance as soon as you have the chance to do so.
• Once you check-in for a new playthrough, there’s a bunch of mandatory tasks you should complete before you decide to log off for the day. Participate in the Sandtable Excercise and use up all five of your battle chances so you can get your hands on some worthwhile items. Use all five of your free Standard Recruit chances so you can get your hands on new heroes or the hero shards needed to promote the ones you already have. And be sure to claim your Alliance’s common and rare gifts. • Watch a quick video ad to get your hands on those valuable red gems. Head into the VIP menu to claim the chest that refills on a daily basis. Get your hands on those free daily supplies within the store. And of course, make it a habit of picking up your daily login reward from within the Event tab. There are so many useful goodies you can obtain just by checking in and fulfilling all of those tasks, so you should do them even if you don’t have any plans of playing for a long period of time during a new daily log-in. See Also
iOS 14 gives its user the ability to customize their home screen with widgets. It is useful to watch relevant content at a glance or want it handy every day. To add or remove a widget from the home screen, long-press a non-populated area on the home screen to enter Wiggle mode, tap the “Plus” icon in the top right corner of the screen. You will be given all the widgets options to choose from. Once you choose a widget, it will be added to the Home screen and you can then move it around to any position that you want.
While the world is going crazy over the personalized customizations offered in iOS 14 to organize the home screen, sometimes you’d want to hide the stuff away from the naked eye. Start off by pressing and holding on the Home Screen to make all the apps jiggle. Tap on the dots that show page numbers. De-select the checkmark under the Home Screen you want to hide. Similarly, you can tap again to add back the home screen you have hidden.
The Back Tap on iOS 14 (iPhone 8 and above) does what it says. The Back Tap accessibility feature allows you to set functions when double or triple tapping the back of the iPhone. You can assign tasks to these and limit the screen swipes you need to perform daily, like double-tapping for taking a screenshot. To assign a double or triple back tap function, go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Back Tap and then assign a function for double or triple tap.
Password Autofill settings allow users to add their app and website credentials with passwords. This feature is one of the best security features for forgetful users, and with iOS 14, it takes it up a notch in security measures. Now, the Passwords settings will also show you security recommendations and whether your password has been involved in a security breach. With the security recommendations, you can be safely assured your passwords well protect your web profiles and safeguard it. If passwords are compromised, you will be given an option to “Change Password on Website” in the Passwords section itself.
Users on iPhones have the ability to choose apps that use location services as per their needs such as, never, when using, or always. iOS 14 takes it further, giving the option to disable “Precise Location” from unwanted apps. Precise Location is only needed for essential and emergency apps and not for Tinder and other dating apps. To disable Precise Locations, go to Settings > Privacy > Locations Services, and the list of apps that have access to your location will appear. Tap an app and select when you choose to allow the app to track your location; you will then be given an option to disable Precise Location.