Now that you know how to use different fonts for your Instagram Stories, did you also know that you can make them animated?
Yep, that’s right.
To do that, download HypeType – a little app to add moving texts to your photos.
Here’s how to use it. It’s pretty straightforward, really:
- Download the app and open it (duh)
- Select the picture from your Photo Library
- You’ll see an animated piece of text that says “Double tap to Edit”
- Double tap
- A window will open for you to type your own text
- You know what to do
- Once that’s done, click the blue “done” icon in the top right corner
- You’ll see your initial image with the animated text
- Click on the “T” icon. There, you’ll be able to change fonts and play around with animation
- As you’re finally ready, click “save” (same blue icon) and select to download the image to your phone
- Open Instagram, click on Stories, and upload your animated content