When you live in a community like a college or a university, problems are bound to come up.
Different students will face different challenges depending on the environment they're living in and their personal characteristics. College life can be hard, especially when it comes to things such as adjusting to the new college lifestyle, making new friends, or having the right study habits.
Here are some topics you could blog about:
- College Life Problems – topics about real problems that students face in college life such as homesickness, loneliness, procrastination…etc.
- Dealing with difficult roommates
- Solving the issue of making friends when moving into a new college dorm
- How to deal with stressful situations – things students can do to stay calm when they're facing a lot of stress in college
- Partying tips for students – what to know before going out with friends the first time, partying responsibly, getting home safely after a party, etc.